— Can I Hire Writers?🤷🏻‍♀️

I was actually having a thought for some days that can I hire someone else to write my story? And if yes, how does it works and about the payments & all, can anyone educate me?

2 Likes

yes you can, I was actualy starting to write with somewone but I had to cancel it bc I am already writing with my friend.
She hired me bc she cant code

1 Like

I see. Actually, i’m bad with scripting but I do have some ideas, so if I tell my partner how I want it to go they could write accordingly and I could do the coding/directing part, right?:thinking:

And, can you tell me how much will it cost me? Like how much do they charge actually per episode!:full_moon_with_face:

1 Like

like…i do it for free
some people create some topic that “I need a Episode writer.”
And they write if for maney or free.
I LOOOOOVE coding so I do for free :slight_smile:

1 Like

sometimes you find a good partner :slight_smile:

1 Like

You might be able to find one here or you can make your own topic.

2 Likes

Oh! kk, gotcha.
Thank you so much tho💛
I’m a college kid after all, I’d consider myself lucky if I could find one good partner who does it for free. Lol!
Thanks again.:raised_hands:

2 Likes

Thank you!:yellow_heart::sunflower:

do you mean like write your story as a whole (because that pretty much just defeats the purpose of writing a story, as they might as well just publish it under their name), or just code your story? you’re not going to be able to find anyone willing to do the former, but the latter is possible and you can find episode coders for hire on instagram. you could also find a writing partner here so that you can work on the story together and divide the work, so one of you could make up the plot while the other codes.

3 Likes

ur welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

I meant i’ll take care of the coding part and give the ideas (or the instructions) on how to drag the story further and my partner would just have to do the scripting. 'Cause, i’m really bad with writing script and describing everything.

Is that not possible?:full_moon_with_face:

Moved to Episode Fan Community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

Your options explained in a way that is much better to understand :arrow_down:

• you can have a writing partner to help you come up with ideas people do this part for free
  • you can hire someone to code for you, some people do this for free but not all do
    (I do advanced coding and/or directing but I do not do it for free and I also won’t write your dialogue for you)
  • you can MAYBE find a person who can write your story for you, but that does defeat the purpose of wanting to publish a story bc you did not write it. And you might not find someone willing to write your story for you
1 Like

I give people stories ideas and plots but I do it for free (in case you are interested). I can’t have writing partners because it’s too much work and sometimes I need to take some time from social media, that’s why I give my ideas to other people. I think you need to leave everything clear from the start, maybe have proof of the things you both agreed on.

That’s my advice, please have proof in case something happens. Try working with people who already have stories published to know that they are serious.

1 Like

I see, I got your point. Thanks!:yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the advice!:yellow_heart::raised_hands:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.