Can I make an episode account with hotmail?

Hello! So basically to cut a LONG story super short, for REASONS I can’t get a google account, however I do have a hotmail account, I was wondering if I could create an episode account using hotmail or no? Thanks for helping me out, :slight_smile: enjoy your day.

2 Likes

pretty sure you can, I did once!!

2 Likes

Thanks do you know how?

I don’t know if you can. It looks like the only options for logging into the portal are through Google, Facebook, or Apple accounts :llama:

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s kind of annoying to me lol because although I do have an Apple account I can’t use it to make more accounts.

1 Like

well you can login using:

so if you have Facebook or apple accoount connected to different than google email it probably can be possible - but I never tried

1 Like

thanks my Apple Account wont connect to other accounts i don’t really know why

I think you should look in to that to fix it. I don’t think that is normal.

1 Like

Make a facebook account?

1 Like

You could maybe make a Facebook account with your hotmail, and then log in on episode with the Facebook account. :thinking: :thinking:

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not about story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.