Can I make more episodes before I publish?

Hi everybody, I wanted to ask a question about the Episode in general. I have made 4 episodes so far for my new story I Loved You? but I have not yet published them. I was wondering if I publish my story will it publish all four or will it just publish the first 3?

1 Like

It will publish all four, because when you click on the update button everything that you have changed in past episodes will get published and if you are in the middle of writing an episode it will publish that too.

1 Like

No you would need to manually publish the fourth one

2 Likes

No you can pick what you wanna published.

3 Likes

Ok, thank so much ! :smile:

1 Like

It won’t or will only publish 3 you will need to press the 4tg one to publish that too

1 Like

No problem! :relaxed: But like @line123462 and @Latesha.episode said you can also choose how many episodes you want to publish (i forgot to say that)

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone who replied! I really want to make my story before I publish it that I can have a set schedule on when I will release a new episode that is why was worried that if I publish the story it will publish it all.

1 Like

I was concerned a little too when I wrote the first 4 chapters, until I learnt that the first 3 will be published unless I select the forth one too.

Awhile ago I published a chapter and forgot to select the chapter I wanted published, and of course, I didn’t realise until a few days later since no one told me, I fixed it.