Can I practice an outline of anyone's character?

Hellooooooooo :cowboy_hat_face:

I’d like to start with saying, I did indeed attempt to follow the provided instructions… However, as you can see from the following images, it did not happen. 🥸

This is LL @Problematic_Patrick with a trusty companion, a talking blobfish (that you can name a any given date). :drooling_face:

I provided two images, one with rain overlay and one without. If you need any changes, please don’t hesitate to ask :otter:

P.S. I gave you a blue shirt because the hoodie accents were purple, I couldn’t just leave out the blue… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

YOOOOO why’s it so cute :pleading_face: I love that sm thank you so much omg :heart_eyes: :cat_typing:

1 Like

I’m glad you like it, let me know when you name your fish 🥲

3 Likes

Well my purple lil smol bean is named bubbles :relieved: i know so creative :heart_eyes:😶‍🌫

3 Likes

Hi, I was wondering how the art was going.

2 Likes

Apologies, apologies, I’ll PM/DM you! 🥲

2 Likes

Np

1 Like

Hi! do you still do these requests?

1 Like

Yes indeed :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Are you still taking requests? but like for a pfp i’m new and need one ,your work is so amazing!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes, I’d be happy to help :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for replying but i’ve made my own so i’m good now but your work is AMAZING!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: keep up the good work :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

1 Like

Thank you, you’re too kind :pleading_face:

If you ever change your mind I’m always happy to help :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Hellooo!! It is I, @NellyFromEpisode!! :cowboy_hat_face:

If you’re still interested, I’d be happy to complete this request :otter:

1 Like

Hello! It is I, @NellyFromEpisode! 🥸

If you’re still interested, I would be happy to complete this request! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Hello! It is I, @NellyFromEpisode! :cowboy_hat_face:

If you’re still interested, I’d like to complete this edit (perhaps with silly carnival makeup :crazy_face:??), but you know… only if you’re still interested… 🥸

1 Like

Yh sure :smile:

1 Like

Spiffy, should I keep the colors blue, or do you have a preference? :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Any colors are fine, so can surprise me :thinking:

1 Like

Greetings! It is I, @NellyFromEpisode! :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’re still interested, I’d like to complete this edit :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like