Can i practice art w/ ya characters🙂?

bye i had to repost it cuh i messed it up badly lmao.
but i just wanna practice😣. i do ink & limelight. i’m not that good w/ limelight i’ve only done 2.

if this flops PLEASE just forget ab it🤧

Examples

i also do cover photos- yawl ian that good! i jus wanna practice PLEASE don’t get on my head😫!

Examples

yeah i suck…sorry i jus wanted to practice😭…

okay bye.

if anyone wanna b friends by insta is @epi.jesss add me😗

7 Likes

Here’s my character:

Have fun, lol.

1 Like

Hey @epi.jesss! Those examples look amazing! What the heck are you talking about? <3

Feel free to use any of my characters!

Character details

2 Likes

bruh ty sm!!

1 Like

this was the best i could do🤧. it’s bad ikk😫. ty for letting me use your characters thoo!!

1 Like

Here’s my characters. Kindly please add rectangular thin glasses to Alec. Can you make like the deadly secret pose with guns from your examples, but the black mask from Episode hanging from the boy’s hand and only the girl holding gun. If that’s difficult you can do the same as your example. I really liked that one. You are talented girl :pleading_face:

forsuree! I’ll send it to you if not today than tmr

1 Like

DAMN!!! Thank you so much for this! <3

OMG!! i love ur character cards

1 Like

Feel free to use lemon when life gives you lemons please savor them I don’t want to die

1 Like

If you can, ya know, practice doing custom orders, I won’t mind a bored custom pose, Not thread hopping

Limelight

ll
PLEASE DON’T FORGET THE FRECKLES, YOU CAN MAKE THE HAIR FLIPPIN’ PURPLE BUT NOT THE FRECKLES
jk please don’t make the hair purple

Ink

CharacterCardINK

Awww thank you so much! Those are the first character cards I ever made so that means a lot! :pleading_face:

1 Like

Here you go twinkies

I’m missing freckles on my character card :joy:. I’m also very extra with photos, like I do a lot of fish lips.

Your character card is so cute. :sob::heavy_heart_exclamation::heartbeat:

1 Like

OMG!! wait u made them ahh do make it for others too

1 Like

Ahhh thank you :revolving_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

I’m actually having a birthday giveaway and one of the prices is making character cards!

The rules are super simple and if you’re interested In this you can check out the details from my Instagram @episode_katherinee

I really hope you join! :see_no_evil::heartpulse:

1 Like

omg hell yass i’m join i really hope that maybe i’ll win :scream:

1 Like

Awww thank you so much! I want you to win as well! :partying_face:

PS: The giveaway will end in about 8 hours so I thought I just you know hahaha :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like