Can I See Your Pets?!

Not to be weird but … I wanna see your pets. Cats, dogs, hamsters, whatever. If it has fur I wanna see it. Snakes, not so much. Sorry :neutral_face::heart:

I have 10 cats and 2 dogs so I won’t post them all lol But this is Boone (dog) and Eddie Allen Poe (kitten).

15 Likes

Would feathers work?

OMG THEY ARE ADORABLE

Here is my dog Zoey

She’s stinkin adorable but she ate a pair of my heels so I’m trying to be mad at her atm

6 Likes

Helloo- Imma drop these here :eyes:

He gonna stab you :pleading_face:

Technically he’s my nan’s dog but I love him too much :pleading_face: :blob_hearts:

7 Likes

Absolutely :hugs:

1 Like

They’re so cute :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Meet my guinea pig Bibbel (Bibble)! :heartpulse:

7 Likes

That’s such a cute name :pleading_face:

1 Like

Soooooooooooo adorable :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

First up is Kiwi…

Here’s Sky.

9 Likes

Omg they’re adorable!! I had two parakeets that looked exactly like them! Only difference being the blue one was a girl named Paris and the green was a little boy named Prince!! :smile:

1 Like

I have quite a few pets so I won’t send photos of them all :joy: but here’s 2 of my little Sproodle!

Photos

Too Late, Sorry (:

7 Likes

I’ll leave them here :heart:

Missed it :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Really? The mutations and everything too?
Yours sound so cute :relaxed:

2 Likes

Ooo, they’re so cute!

1 Like

Aww so cute😍

1 Like

Cute! Here are mine!
My obvious model of a cat

My cat whom I barely have pictures of

My sister’s huge cat
My chameleon who always looks pissed

And an honorable mention my grandma’s cat

6 Likes

Here’s my dog, Diesel :slight_smile: he’s an Australian Kelpie and he’s 4 months old (the first two photos were the day we got him and he was 2 months old) :blob_hearts:

Diesel

My budgie, Loki :parrot:

Loki

My little sister’s budgie Parker :parrot: (i consider him mine because I’m the one who feeds and trains him :laughing:)

Parker

A little drawing I did of Parker <3

6 Likes

Awh :pleading_face: They’re so cute! (:

@Nora_writes_episode, your cat looks like the exact copy of one of my cats :rofl:

3 Likes

These are my two pet rabbits, Fluffy and snow cute

Snow cute has stated moulting a bit and that’s why you can see some of fur has comes off. She growls a lot too and thumps sometimes too, and only sometimes she in the mood for pets. I can tell when she wants pets but for Fluffy is the total opposite. She doesn’t mind getting a lot of pets.

Fluffy is completely fine but is a brat sometimes, she causes a lot of trouble but I still love her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Fun fact about Fluffy : My Episode character is named after her, here’s a picture of what Fluffy looks like in Episode

Story: The Billionaire Bachelors 2

3 Likes

He is Sunny.

6 Likes