Can not read my story on my phone

Hi there so I am writing a story and to confirm there isn’t any mistakes I wanna preview it on my phone but I am unable to read it, whenever I go to create then click to my story to read it.It always shows to be continued…if you know please help me

2 Likes

Did you write any lines of code in? It usually appears like that if you haven’t written anything yet.
I learned that when I started my first story, and I was confused at first, but then I resolved it by just writing simple directing and other things to it; heh.

1 Like

Hmmmm, did you preview the story before and complete the chapter? If that’s the case you need to replay the story to see the chapter again

1 Like

No I have written like this

#{

MY SCRIPT HERE

#}

1 Like

Oh, you just have to remove the #].

Ok I’ll try

Mk!

Its still not working

1 Like

Can I see a screenshot of your script, please? I’ll check it out.

Do you possibly have an error? Like a background that is being reviewed? Or an overlay?

OMG! This has happened to me so many times. Okay so here is what you are going to do:
Go to “Navigations” then a whole bunch if options will show up, press “Episodes” and choose the episode you want to see.
P.S If you want to restart your reading progress of the story you writing in the creator area, then press restart story progress in that navigations thing.

1 Like

How many chapters have you coded? If only one chapter then click on “Navigation”, then “Restart Episode”.
And if two or more chapters, click on “Navigation”, then “Episodes” and select the first options from the given options.
Lmk if this works :))

Thanks it actually worked.And thanks to everybody who tried to help me

1 Like

No problem! If you need anything else, let me know and I will see what I can do to help!

1 Like