Can recommend me stories that fit my description 💛✨

Hey, do you have any stories that have to do with mental issues or somewhat similar to “The Last Goodbye” by Joseph Evans

3 Likes

thank you so much for this thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
my story is based around mental health problems (which are portrayed as realistic as I could) so I think my story fits your criteria… :hugs:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :heart_eyes:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century (Limelight)
(also available in INK with 16 chapters - ongoing)

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: LL

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 6 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. so no judgement. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6146634691182592

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :eyes:

next to mine, I can also recommend to you these stories which fit your criteria: Mum Knows Best by @BEEBS07, Love Me Black and Blue by Sahera and A Toxic Relationship by Melia A. :relieved:

thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

Speak by J. Miley

3 Likes

There is a new self in episode called “People with Mental Disabilities” or something along that line. Maybe that’ll help

3 Likes

Loving me by Jewels
The Triangle by Lady Bird
Heartbreak Century by Samantha
Mum knows best by Rhi Rhi

3 Likes

I have a story called Truthfully Yours, OCD
It’s currently being featured on the Voices of PWD shelf!
It’s all about mental illness (particularly Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
Here’s my insta: gabi.episode
And here’s the link:

1 Like

The MC in my story has anxiety and PTSD if that’s what you’re looking for :blush:

Title - All That Remains

Author - Ren

Instagram - @writer.ren.episode

Genre - Adventure/Sci-fi with a little Romance, Drama, and Comedy

Style - INK

Number of Episodes - 6 (to be continued)

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6232182390849536

Description - Lily lives in a world that was completely destroyed by a meteorite many years ago. Will she be able to save the lives of her people or will they all perish instead? (CC) (M/F LI)

Features - Full-CC of MC, Semi-CC of love interests, male and female love interest branches, CHOICES MATTER, point system, advanced directing, art scenes, tappable overlays

This story received a Hidden Gem from episodeaxiom and was chosen as an episode.luxe story review favorite! This story is also currently being featured on the Voices of PWD Shelf!

2 Likes

I’m writing one right now about mental health. There’s 8 episodes up already. It’s called Second Chance - Josie Jackson

2 Likes

Hi :slight_smile: My story is about the detrimental effects a loveless marriage can have on a kid. The MC of this story does not know how to trust people or how to love because her parents are always indifferent to each other.

Title - The Only Exception

Author - Amelia

Instagram - @amelia.directs

Genre - Romance/Drama

Style - Limelight

Number of Episodes - 3 (to be continued)

Description - Raised by parents in a loveless marriage, Alice grew up believing that she could never stay in love. Can her walls ever be broken? Or will her cynical attitude chase everyone away?

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6579476002308096

1 Like

Sure, I will read your story. Someone below this comment section also recommend your stories. Would definitely give this ago, I’m actually excited to read ya stories :star_struck::sparkles:

1 Like

The epilogue looks super interesting, I will surely give it a go :slight_smile:

I will give it a go, can’t wait to read !!

1 Like

also, sorry that you have to go through bullying

1 Like

aww, thank you so much - I really appreciate it!!! :sob::sob::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::star_struck:

1 Like

:heart::heart:

1 Like

thank you, lovely! :blush::heart:

1 Like

Speak by J. Miley

Here’s mine :heart:
Name : Right Beside you [Axiom hidden gem]
Plot : After a traumatizing event, Nadine’s health turned upside down. Can she recuperate after visiting an Eating Recovery Center? It’s up to you. [CC/LL/POINTSYSTEM/CHOICE MATTER]
Episodes : 14, Season 1 complete.
Gerne : Drama & Romance
Style : Limelight
CC : Available
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5251847875788800
My IG : nellyy.epi
You can watch my story trailer here .

Story Cover [Made by me] :

1 Like

Hello Lovely!

My story has a LOT of mental health issues.

I haven`t read the last goodbye, but mine does talk about them, and its mental health awareness.

and thank you @samantha_episode_1 for recommending mine

I hope you take a look at it :slight_smile:

Title: Mum Knows Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"
NEW%20front%20cover_mum%20knows%20best

Trailer to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@Faith.episode.cats You are my sunshine

@mila.episodes Remember me

3 Likes

Thanks for recommending me @BEEBS07
Here’s my story
Title: You are my sunshine
Author: Faith Rose
Gene: Drama/Comedy/Romance
Description: Having a learning disability is hard for Samantha until she meets Nick her sunshine! Will Nick help her overcome her disability or be a disappointment to her? CC is limited.
Style- Ink
Chapters - 7 out episode on going
Cover:

Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4514012789538816Others choices matter and a lot of bracket and overlays. Advanced directing and zooms

Here’s my LL version
Cover- IMG_20191123_113558_181
Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6690020900798464

1 Like