Can some one read my story and leave me a link for yours!

CAuthor : Kirsty e

Title: secrets, lies and love.

Genre: action

Style: ink

Description: Damon has wanted to be with Mayson for a long time, what happens when he finds out she’s a gang leader. Also, another unknown leader is causing issue, will you find out who it is and what you will do if you do find out!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6708560402186240

Read for reads, need new stories to read

Hello there, I have a hard time getting my first story ever out there, Please Please support me! AND I will also read yours too don’t worry <3 hehe
Please read and leave me some feedbacks <3 It would mean the world to me!!!
Title: Love is Lost
Author: Pheebsnomenal
Genre: Drama & Romance
Episodes: 12 - completed
Description: Athena thought she has finally found her true love, but is life really that easy? Her life went from being on top of the world to everybody betraying her after meeting “him”. She tried and tried to get her old life back until she finally met someone else. Will this someone be the one for her? Or will this someone be another disaster in her life?

I know what you mean, it’s not easy getting reads , my link is my first story to!

I shall head over now and have a read.

I will definitely check it out!!! Mine is called Alleyway! Just released! Check it out for me <3

Thank you for this. :purple_heart:

Title - Shadow Hunter: World On Fire
Link: www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5693412559421440
Description:
Shadow West is an 18-year-old with aspirations that don’t align with his father’s demands. After refusing the position as heir to the mafia, his father Sebastian sets out to destroy his son and everything he holds dear. This story takes place across several timelines and milestones during the highs and lows in Shadow’s life. The arduous journey is often tumultuous, sometimes understated, and beautifully tragic.

I’ll check it out today!

Sounds interesting, I’ll take a look.

Hey, I would love to do a read for read with you.:slight_smile: I’ll start in your story and when I’m done I’ll send you screen shots.:wink:

Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.
Author: S_Unique
Title: The Four Horsemen
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Ink
Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

No problem, I’d love to read it so when I am done reading the others I’ll be straight on it :slight_smile:

Hey there! I’d like to promote my story here too :blush: if you’re interested in a r4r let me know x

Author: Bonnie Dundee

Author Insta: @bonniedundee.epi

Title: Game Of Disguises

Style: Ink

Chapters: 6

Genre: Drama/Action

Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events, but what happens when they find themselves in the wrong place and at the wrong time?

LGBT inclusive + Advanced Directing

Link:

I’d love to do R4R!
My story info:
Title = DD: Unpredictable Love
Author = FarrahKenzie
Link = http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6189264065658880
Episodes = 4 (Completed & Good length)
Description = Baby and Johnny are completely different. However, they have one thing in common. Can that bring them together forever? Or will someone get in the way?

Great! Is three episodes ok? I’ll send you a screenshot when I’m done

Yeah, sure! I’ll read your story now :smile:

hi! I would love to do r4r :smile:

here’s the link to my story, it’s called You, Me And The Beat :

Perf! Me too :blush::blush:

:blush: Here is my story!

Title: Last breath
Author: KM
Genre: Comedy/drama
Description: Your so called perfect life, aren’t that perfect after all. As a pro surfer Cody don’t ask, he take what he want. But with Ellie, things get complicared… |Male MC| CC

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5982933851963392

hey everyone, I will be reading everyones stories but I have a few to read at mo but i will get to yours, if you do happen to read mine then please feel free to leave a comment in my fan mail. I know my story starts out rather poorly written but I improved as it goes on… Looking forward to reading the stories and I have already sent fan mails to the ones I have started, thanks

i have added it to my list to read please can you also read mine

Added to my list to read! Looking forward to reading all the stories, be sure to check out you fan mail for my comment, thanks to those that have read my story

Here you go hun.:blush: