Can some review my story?

Hello!! I want to know if you would be interested in reading my story “Twinning” the description is “ New town and a fresh start! What a dream come true for these twins, WHO ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE. It’s not like anything can go wrong…right?” the genre is Mystery! I’m a new author and it would help me out to know what I need to improve on!

Story Name: Twinning
Description: New town and a fresh start! What a dream come true for these twins, WHO ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE. It’s not like anything can go wrong…right?
Genre: Mystery
The link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5726305593917440
My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CCEw2cflBqF/?igshid=1nrlo7qxir2m1

thank you so much if you could help me out :sob:

1 Like

I’m currently exhausted but I’ll check it out tomorrow! I’ll PM you about it :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for story reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Hey, so I’ve just finished chapter 1. I noticed that none of the sentences have punctuation, as well as a few grammar mistakes. Aside from that, I’m a little confused as to what is going on. I don’t mean this to be harmful, but it doesn’t sound like there is any specific direction in the story. What I mean is, it’s not very clear as to what your story is centered on. I understand that the story focuses on twin sisters, but aside from that, I’m not sure. I know it’s sometimes hard to set the stage for your story in just the first chapter, but I feel like that could be improved upon. Additionally, I’m curious about the teacher scene…? The fact that the teacher tricked the other teacher into kissing her was a bit out of line imo. Aside from those things, your directing was great!. I really enjoyed to see the use of spot directing!!

And just to reiterate, I do not say these things to be harmful. Just constructive criticism :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I am going to take all of this and use it! Thank you so much again!!! :blush:

1 Like

Of course. I apologize if anything I said sounded rude! I’m not all that comfortable with giving constructive criticism lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.