Can somebody edit this background?

Heya!
I was wondering if somebody could edit the background EXT. CAIRO STREET - NIGHT for me.

All I really want is for it to look fairly destroyed, and some parts on fire; like a civil war has broken out.

If anyone could do this I’d be so so so grateful! Thankyou!

3 Likes

I can always try, when do you roughly want it by? It might not be done by then, but should be around there. (Or earlier)

1 Like

I can help you out. @Megan15

1 Like

Hey! I made the background, I hope this is how you wanted it :smile: I also made overlays in case you want to add them to it…
NOTE: If use overlays or the background I edited, would you mind giving credit to my Instagram @stories_of_jane

Drive

2 Likes

I made this. I can switch it around if you want. Hope you like it! :relaxed:

1 Like

I can make you overlays of some of the effects I added in the edit if you want, so just ask. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Somebody has already made one for me, but thankyou so much for your help!

Thankyou so much! :smiley:

1 Like

Thankyou!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

No problem, thanks for choosing mine :smile:

1 Like

@Ryan could you close this please?

You’re welcome! :blue_heart:

Also, could you give me credit if you do use it? I’d just like you to say something like “background credit goes to meadowh on the episode forums” or something. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @Megan15, this is Sydney the Moderator.

This topic has been moved from Directing Helps and Tips to Art Resources because it involves art. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

Oops, my bad :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Yeah of course!