Can somebody help ASAP

I’m having trouble writing things in my story and I need help knowing what I can add to spice it up or to be entertaining, It’s about these best friends (who are cousin’s) who find out their parents are apart of the mafia and they get into trouble which risks both of they’re lives. Girl 1 has love interest and I just am in lost of what to write. Help asap :cold_sweat: :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Maybe add little clues to their parents being in the mafia. Like the parents are out at night a lot.
I found doing narration helps me build my characters. Not necessarily narration on what they are doing, but more so on how they are feeling. For example, you could do this when the main characters find out that their parents are in the mafia.
What information is there on the love interest? Is he/she in the mafia too or are they not apart of it? Maybe there’s a twist with the LI?

Try to add zooms and place the camera around the background. Try to paint the atmosphere of the story, especially with the mafia part, make it obvious that this is a new, undiscovered world for the mc’s.

The characters can go on exciting adventures. Like maybe they have a task to rob a place and the police show up but they get away just before they get caught. Or maybe someone distracts them and pretends to be someone else.

I hope that helps in some way, let me know if there’s anything specific you want help with.

1 Like

I made it seem like the love interest had a past which I might add a back flash to his background (might be apart of the mafia or been a hitman) because I felt like that can make him mysterious in a way, Then she liked another guy from her school until she found out he was in the mafia part against her fathers team. If that makes sense, I can totally see where your coming from and I will add that thank you. But I’m stuck at episode 5 (she knows what her family’s job is, she reunited with her love, her cousin got kidnapped, she been shot, and there was parties and big news I just don’t know what big event I should add next

1 Like

Maybe if the love interest is mysterious, he could be involved with the people who kidnapped the cousin or shot the mc, but he doesn’t want to be apart of them, but the mc thinks he is too suspicious. Eventually she realises that he is okay. Maybe there’s conflict between the love interest and his father?
Maybe someone from school finds out her family is in the mafia?

1 Like

I like that, right now I have the LI and main character who’s in love with the LI at a park because he wanted to meet up and take things up a notch as in a real relationship but I can add “the next day a girl from her school finds out about the drama from her family and uses it against her as in blackmail and then the mc doesn’t think it’s true until she releases the info to the whole school, Then the LI gets seen out at dark in random allies a lot with secret phone calls and that makes the mc suspicious.” I like it thank you sm for your help!

1 Like

Ooh I like that!

You’re welcome :blush:

1 Like

! :heartpulse:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @Spooky77_loves1, I’ve moved this over to Share Feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley: