Can somebody help me with my description?

I’m making a story called Passion is Just A Fruit.

So basically, on the first day of school, you meet a boy in your class who is intelligent AND cute! You instantly catch feelings for him! You were in a relationship with a torturous boy (long distance). Your parents are sometimes abusive towards you, but your love makes you feel a way you’ve never felt before. Sometimes you think of just telling him, but thinks he already has a girlfriend! Your best friends always ask him if he likes you. One day, Elisha (bestieee) asks him if he likes you and sends a note to you in class. The note says I like you and want to date? You immediately put a smile on your face and accept.

THERE’S MORE but that’s it for now!

My description is “you find yourself in a twist when you catch feelings for a boy you seem to love. With all obstacles, can you explain those feelings to him is passion just a fruit?” can somebody help me!!

2 Likes

I can help you tomorrow :blush:

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about the story description. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Freshly out of a complicated long distance relationship, you find yourself falling for a boy in your class. Despite everything going on at home, he makes you feel like the luckiest girl in the world. The only problem? He might have a girlfriend and you’re too shy to ask. You enlist the help of your BFF but will it be enough?

1 Like

You long for a safe haven, a protector, someone to chase the demons of your abusive childhood away and hold all your broken pieces together. You’ve found that in the form of a boy, he’s just a little out of reach and the last person you’d want to fall in love with. I only wish someone had told my heart that…:woman_shrugging:t3:
brainstorming tell me what you think :joy:

1 Like

i love it!!!

1 Like

thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.