Can somebody please create these overlay for me

Can you please create a cover png for these beds
(Both because one is day and one is night)

2 Likes

The covers, correct?

yes please xx

1 Like

Okay, i’ll make them for you!

thank you so much love xx❤️

1 Like

No problem :relaxed: how are these?

ROYAL BLANKET DAY

2 Likes

that was so fast thank you hun xx :heart:

1 Like

I dont think you can use this sonce they are unrelease episode backgrounds,

2 Likes

You can add your own episode backgrounds i’ve added like a good 50 lol :joy:

No i mean its a copyright issue, what you use have to be copyright free. And this one is not sincr since its own by episode but its not release for us to use,

That also mean you can not get pictures on google or pinterest.

I’ve had this background a while, sorry I didn’t know (do you not want me to use this ?) this story isn’t out yet anyway x

Omg! I didn’t realize I’m so sorry! if you need any royal bedrooms I really recommend checking out Amepisode! she has really great ones! with overlays :heartpulse:

thank you xx

1 Like

its fine, episode’s rule also arent the best, they are hard to understand some times. many people have used, I have expensive a few people I told who didnt care, which honestly just will hurt them self they can get their story removed for breaking the rules.

Now you know and can follow the rules. and btw I love that background too and wish we had gotten it already,

if you need royal bedrooms I really recomand winzy, just remember to credit if you use them.

Thank you for letting me know i would rather change it than get me story removed :heart:

1 Like

thanks for understanding :blush: and good luck with your story

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about overlays. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.