Can someone create a nancy drew story

I have seen a commercial on Nancy Drew before it show on tv. But anyone who wants to create a story on Nancy Drew on episode app, I’m be grateful to read.

3 Likes

It’s against the guidelines :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

they would break the guidelines. we are not allowed to make fanfics

2 Likes

Unfortunately it would be against the guidelines for just anyone to create this. But you could create a feature request for it in the Feature Request sub forum :astonished::+1:

6 Likes

wait we can do that.

2 Likes

You can always request for certain or third party titles to be created for the app. But there’s no guarantee it’s gonna happen. Always worth trying though :grin:

5 Likes

You can make a story sort of similar to it :woman_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes

okay now the qustion just what shall I request

3 Likes

Oh my, what if I used my knowledge to create a new story that would put Nancy Drew on a new adventure that I will tell a good one.

Speaking of Nancy Drew, I have the ds game and unfortunately I can’t pass the picture part.

1 Like

Okay.

1 Like

I’d do what @Nick said and make a feature request but also: You need to be careful with things like this. Writing a story about a girl who solves murders is one thing but writing a story about a girl named Nancy who has a boyfriend named Ned and friends named Bess and George who solves crimes would be plagiarism which is not only against the episode rules but is illegal. Best to have an original idea that’s inspired (ie, girl solving mysteries with a different twist) than to risk getting in trouble for something like that.
No author in their right mind would risk it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the head up. But it a different twist to a story that wouldn’t have dead or mystery. But I’m still figure out what title to use that won’t make episode upset.

1 Like

Your idea seems great… Whenever you are done with your story don’t forget to share it with us

1 Like

@Pocahontas1 I am pretty certain Nancy Drew is copyright protected…so I would advise against creating anything that has to do with her or the IP. :v:

5 Likes

That’s called Fanfiction and it’s against the guidelines

3 Likes

What happened If is it a different character than Nancy Drew? Not from tv show.

Okay. I will figure out a different character but not from tv show.

The character has to be your own original one. You cannot adapt anything from a tv show or movie or book, that’s copyright infringement

Check the thread that I linked you to and see what it says about fanfiction

2 Likes

Thank for help but I think I have a idea. I been reading another story somewhere else but it isn’t even on episode app.

dosent matter if it is someone els story you cant write it because that would be plagarising. even if you read it in a place like wattpad its still that persons story. you can not take another person story or charaters you have to make your own

4 Likes