Can someone cut off the flower vase pwease?

Thank you too whoever helps :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :white_heart:

1 Like

Bump!

wait so do you want the kitchen background without the flower vase in it? or you want the flower vase without the kitchen background?

1 Like

the kitchen without the vase xx :blue_heart:

Bummpiity

Hey there dear!
Few days ago you gave me some hella lit outfits, it only looks fair for me to return the favour!

Tell me if this is good enough, i had never done this before, i watched a 5 minutes guide and this is what came out!

2 Likes

You did amazing actually! this is exactly what i was looking for And those 5 min guides come in handy :joy: :sob: Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blue_heart:

1 Like

Don’t worry at all, you are absolutely welcome!
I always try to learn new stuff along the way and this is a background for you and new experience for me!
I’m mostly a self made guy.
Btw i did an oopsie and forgot to erase the reflection in the oven, want me to change that?

Only if you want to love i dont think its really noticeable. Thank you so much :blue_heart:

Moved to Art Resources since this is about backgrounds. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Here’s the final image, tell me if it works for you!
I took out the reflection and smoothed things a bit.
It’s actually easier then it looks so if you want something changed just tell me and i’ll get right on it!

1 Like

Thank you so very much it was exactly what i was trying to get done. Thank you and i will :kissing_heart: :blue_heart:

1 Like

Do you know who’s bg this is?

1 Like

Nobody’s I checked. But if you do find any tell me. :green_heart: