Can someone cut some things out for me?

So… I saw in another story something amazing and I was wondering if anyone can make the things I need for it aswell…
It was like tappable overlays but as outfits and just ahhhh :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Like, an outfit on a manequin (If that’s how you spell it… My first language isn’t english so… xd)
I was wondering if anyone could make that for me…
Like a white character (INK btw) Without a face etc with the outfit choice on.
I loved it so much that I wanted to make that for my story aswell.
So, I already made everything you’d need… You just have to cut it out… :sweat_smile:

The images

image image image

Thanks in advance! :blush:

@Spade.02

I can definitely do that! You want them to have transparent backgrounds so it’s just the model, correct?

If you need it, I can also help you with the tappable overlay coding!

Yes please! And yes just the model! And I haven’t tried to code tappable overlays yet so that would be really helpful :confounded:

No problemo! I know how complicated it can be because Ive had to do it before!

1 Like

Let me cut them out first though.

1 Like

I can help you in a couple minutes!

1 Like

Okay! Thank you so much!! :smile:

For future reference, a lot of people use remove.bg. :smile:

1 Like

Oh my God!!! I just checked it out!! It’s awesome!! Finally I’ll be able to cut things out on my own!! Thank you soooooo much! I’m so happy!!!

1 Like

Ofc! And tysm @BrookeTurner it’s really nice of you to help her.

1 Like

No problemo :peace_symbol: i like helping out ppl

1 Like

I should be all done by tomorrow! It’ll take me a bit longer because if you just use like a remove background program, it won’t always be super clean and might erase other parts. You can use that if you’d like, but I’ll still work on them for you!
@episode.hailey I use iBisPaintX

Ooh, I do that sometimes when a remove.bg image needs cleaning up.

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much!!! I’ll mark it as a solution so others don’t waiste their time :innocent:
And I don’t need them really urgent. Right now, I’m only planning a story and thinking of what overlays and backgrounds I’d need so they’d get reviewed before I need to use them, so it’s no rush :blush:

1 Like

Sounds good! PM me when ya need the help with the coding! I’ll send them to you tomorrow :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Closed: Marked as solved by op @WolfyLover247 :v: