Can someone do a small and large cover and splashes for my stories?

Do you want any effect or filter

Thanks :slight_smile: Also so you guys going to do large and small cover along with splashes?

Maybe different :thinking: the large cover can be her in art gallery of women with plastic surgery or makeup or men being buff with main character looking at photos and a few others
Then small cover can be main character looking sad and words perfect looking cracked and damaged idk for small cover
@Natalie_c and @Raybadem

Ok no offense @Epy.raven but Idk It feels obvious that the greek gods have already taken this request so unless @Jo.Author wants you to do it I would stop asking. (Cuz ya know, your gonna get flags and stuff)

P.S Itā€™s suprising that I actually said this. Iā€™m am the episode harmony group account after all

2 Likes

Well would you look at that :thinking:

2 Likes

Please donā€™t start drama over ā€˜clientsā€™. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome :slight_smile: Take as long as you guys need to do covers and splashes
Also pm me as this post probably get deleted soon

I agree. I know itā€™s not my right to butt in, but donā€™t start petty drama. You know where thatā€™s gonna get you.

3 Likes

Umm
I said donā€™t offer itā€™s already been taking
Can you please explainā€¦

How about we just stop?

2 Likes

Yep agree, so iā€™m not going answer any of this. Iā€™d rather not get flagged. Bye guys!

There is already enough drama in groups and one person especially:)

3 Likes

Umm I pmed her and she said they got it so idk why start drama

Okay, enough. Moving onā€¦

2 Likes

Okay, guys. Itā€™s over, get over it. You know what happened last time, stop getting your hands messy.

4 Likes

Say it louder for people in the back :clap:t3:

3 Likes

You know what? Get on with the request. You have other things to do. BETTER things.

2 Likes

Yw. Bye.

2 Likes

It doesnā€™t need to be a episode background.
Do you have any images? Just something cool or nice

Okay :slight_smile: