Can someone do cover art for me, please?

requests
community
general

I have been struggling for weeks on end to create some cover art for my story. Does anyone want to do my cover art/give me some tips? I prefer not to go through tons of trouble trying to pay for things, not to mention that I have a chromebook - not a PC.

If you want to do my cover art:

Title: Bad Girl

What I want: A girl (with the following customization below) holding a gun, looking badass, with a dark/dangerous looking background.

Customization:

Skintone: Tan
Eyebrows: Medium Soft Arch
Hair: Beach Waves (Chestnut)
Eyes: Upturned Bold (Auburn)
Face: Oval
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Full Round (Terracotta)

If you are going to make her a badass outfit, I prefer the maroon leather jacket. Otherwise, just pick something that implies that she is dangerous. Thanks! :smiley: :heart:

Hello! I can make your cover for you, but I would also be happy to help you make one. It’s not as hard as it looks, and I only use free software (pixlr and medibang). Let me know if you have any specific questions, or any general questions!

i could help you with ur cover art/help make you one. here is an example of my “work” of my own story!

i don’t do “edits”, i draw the characters… if you want me to do an “edit” or whatever thats fine.
you could get a cover/assistance from Aprill but uhhhhhhhhhhh just pm me or something on insta or on here if you want it from me??? @cakesg.lore

(i am terribly sorry i am horrible at social interaction.)

I can help. I do three different styles.

1. (You might need to click on this one to see it better.)

2. image
    (It is good quality but I don’t store the good quality ones on my phone.)

3. imageimage
    (Same thing with number 2)

HI I don’t mean to. Butt in but I would love making covers for you . I not saying that you will accept but it would be nice so if you accept I’ll get to work right and you will get it the same day .Thank you