Can someone edit this background please?

DOES ANYONE HAVE A BACKGROUND WITH THIS HOUSE ON FIRE AND ONE WHERE IT’S BURNED DOWN LIKE WHAT IT WOULD LOOK LIKE AFTER THE FIRE. PLEASE HELP!
v7bvq6EmH6bg_Graveyard_Day_copy
AND THIS ONE WITH THE NAMES “RAINA SWAN” AND “KEVIN SWAN” AND “RILEY SWAN” ON THE LITTLE GRAVE STONES.

I could possibly make the second if you’d like? What gravestone would you want the names on/what gravestones would you want each of the names to be on?

1 Like

Raina Swan - left stone: could it say her name and “loving and supportive mother to Nadia swan and charming to all”
Kevin Swan - center stone: could it say his name and “loving and funny father to Nadia Swan and helper to all”
Riley Swan - stone in the middle in the 2nd row: could it say her name and “Loving and caring sister to Nadia Swan and friend to all”

1 Like

Awesome- I think I can do that. Would you like a date of birth-death on it? Like
January 1st 2000 - August 18th 2018

1 Like

yes, okay for the first one just 1985-2018 and the second 1984-2018 and the last 2005-2018 and random birthdays.
EDIT: Actually don’t add any birthdays just the years

1 Like

How’s this?

1 Like

Could you change the colors so that I could see them, but not a bright color like red, or green?
Thank you!

Unfortunately, the only way I’d be able to change the colors would be to redo the entire thing.

the reason is because I chose the colors to match the gravestones, and so if I try and use the “replace color” tool I have on my art program, it also replaces nearly the whole grave and others around it

If you upload it to episode, it is easier to read I think (I tried it out and I could when I zoomed in)

I suppose I could redo the whole thing :sweat_smile: but I wouldn’t be able to give it to you until at least tomorrow.

1 Like

No, it’s okay, I will use it! I didn’t test it in the app because I don’t have a phone and sometimes the laptop preview doesn’t put it correctly, so if it’s visible I will definitely use it! you don’t have to do more than you want to, but thank you for doing this for me!

No problem, happy to help!
Also tell me when your story is out :grin: (or if it’s out already, just tell me the title)

1 Like

It isn’t out yet, I actually just started it, but it’s called “Hold Me Tight”!

1 Like