Can someone edit this xyz

Can someone edit this?
I want the curtains closed, and I cannot figure out how to do it!

1 Like

also credits for this bg:
@atsukowrites

1 Like

Something like this? :blob_turtle:

1 Like

I have these two, that you can use…

And just so that you know, you don’t actually have to credit anyone for the original image you posted :thinking:, it’s a free use photo from Pixabay. It’s not been edited, so you can’t credit someone for it, when all they’ve done is find it :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you so much, this is exactly what I wanted.
I really don’t know much about this whole credit thing, and I really don’t want any kind of hate comments here, so I try to credit anyone who has helped me. Plus I had no idea that this was from pixabay.

2 Likes

No problem, glad to help.
I get it, just thought it was worth mentioning to you. On pixabay, almost all images are free for commercial use, with no credit required, but you can add it if you wish. Many people with drives, myself included, use things from pixabay or edit existing images, and ask for credit for those finished pieces due to them being changed. But when nothing has been edited, it’s just saving an image that’s free to use, so no credit required unless you are crediting the original user.

So that you’re clear on this, the images I just gave you, require no credit from the user you tagged, as I downloaded the picture straight from pixabay, here:

And then edited it myself :blush: and it was such a small edit, I don’t require credit for it either sweetie.

I only ask for credit since I compile and edit these pictures with photoshop and topaz, it may seem minor to other people but I basically ask for credit for the time that I spend on this

I know I’m not the owner and that’s why I stated this in my original thread :((

Wow, I don’t mean to be rude, but I don’t just download them and upload them to a drive folder. As I said, I use photoshop and topaz (tools that some people may not have), the changes may be minor to you but I notice them

But hey, maybe I should stop doing these and let people use pixabay or pexels without wasting my time

And also, giving credit helps people to find my folders, I found many overlays and backgrounds thanks to the credits that authors give in their stories. But don’t worry, I won’t do this anymore, people can find their own backgrounds.

When I tried that website, I couldn’t find any episode backgrounds! What does of thing do you usually search for? :joy::revolving_hearts:

No! Don’t give up just because of a bad comment does not mean you should stop helping others! :revolving_hearts: