Can someone explain?

The first photo is taken from the web previewer and the second one was from the mobile app. Okay so in the first photo you can see that the clouds are smooth and they look very good, but in the second photo you can see especially on the edges how bad they look. I was wondering why this is a thing and will my readers see the clouds like in the web preview or in the mobile app? How can i resolve this issue?

Mobile app.

Maybe try zooming in the background a bit in the web previewer.

1 Like

The readers will see what you see on the mobile app. To me, that looks like the overlay glitch that’s happening recently. To fix this, you have to file for a support ticket —> https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003669454-How-to-File-a-Support-Ticket and Episode will contact you + they will fix the app for you. (:

1 Like

The zooms on both pictures are identical i just cropped the photos. Also it didnt help me no matter how much I zoom in its the same and the size of the overlay also doesnt make a difference :woman_shrugging:But thank you for the help :heartpulse:

Okay thank you i will try it :sparkles:

1 Like

Then, seems like an overlay glitch to me too.

1 Like

I personally like the one on the right! But I see what u mean.

1 Like

Already did waiting for a response :blush:

This got resolved. If anyone has the same problem just file a support ticket :blush:

1 Like