Can someone help me asap?!

Can someone please hhelp me with this? I don’t know how to fix this and i’m kinda losing my mind now…I sit for hours for this and I just cannot fix this :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
I NEED HELP PLEASE!

I mean that I cannot fix the warning "Duplicate Label 'avatar_end* (it’s a male customization!)

You can’t duplicate labels. Which means you must have another male hair template in your script using the same label name. You change the names by adding a _2 at the end of one of them.

But I had a female template before

yes but it most be saying that too. after all it says avatar_end not male_end or female_end. so they could both have avatar_end as there label. so I recommend change it at one.

ok I have changed it to “boy_avatar_end” since my label to my male template was “boy_change_0” but now it says " The label boy_avatar_end is never used*

ok I got doesn’t matter! Thank youu

you have to change the goto too for it to fit it

Hello!

Sorry, this is literally so random but I am fairly new to the Episode community and literally don’t even know how to create a new topic. Could someone please tell me how to do this?

Thank you so much!

First you have to go to the home page of the episode community. Then you have to click at the “+New topic” and then you will see that:

(You have to scroll til the end) You only have to fill that and then you have to click on “+create topic”

I hope I could help you:)

Thank you SO much, I really appreciate your help!!

No problem!

Closed: Marked as solved by thread op :v: