Can someone help me look for someone who and edit characters

Hi, I am looking for someone who does editing character for a background (phone background)or someone that can help.

I have edited a character for a background before. but this one I’m looking for a selfie one. And I don’t how I would do that.

If you know anyone or any tips please message :heart:

1 Like

What do you mean? Can you elaborate?

3 Likes

Umm. So I’m looking for my 2 characters to me edited like they are taking a selfie from the camrea. I know that the is an animation that does that. What I’m after is like the phone that i will shoe will have a background with the two character that has been took with that phone not the animation. As the animation will look like someone took the photo of them taking the photo.

Hope that makes sence.

Like this but with the my characters.

Imageepisode

1 Like

Is it like the one on the art catalog?

2 Likes

So where the white background I’ll be wanting to chage that to another background like they have look a selfie with that phone and plased it as her background. Like I can use the amination but I’m stcu ok how to get the arm to look like the hand is holding the phone. If thats makes sence.

I wont be using that phone as the baskground as I’m looking for phone overlays to go on top of the phone.

Like I have done here. But where they are all grouped and liiked like someone took the phonto for them/ I’m wanting a seflie virsion.

2 Likes

Use popstar selfie animation

1 Like

You want someone to take pictures of some people? Then use take photo phone animation for that and let the the other pose

1 Like

Thank you I’ll try that

1 Like

just make smb who does the pic in one zone and the others in the other

I want to thank you all that helped me with the edits. Just wanted to give you an update, this is what I have done, just now waiting for Episode to approve.

Thank you all :heart:

2 Likes

Looks beautiful

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

1 Like