Can someone help me make sure I closed all my branches or whatever

so if you were mean to this girl named rose you get the consequence, if you have 0 confidence points u get the consequence, if you were nice to rose and have all 3 confidence points you get the reward, if you were nice to rose and have less than 3 confidence points nothing good or bad happens. Anything outcomes I’m forgetting?

1 Like

You can PM me your script

1 Like

Trust me u won’t want it it’s too much

Here is what happens in the story tho

• possible confidence point in choice
    • If you choose the confidence point in this choice you have the option to insult rose when she is mean to you and if you do then you get another confidence point but if you don’t then you gain biggerperson

So to get the reward u need to have the first 3 confidence points and then be the bigger person and NOT get the 4th confidence point. To get the consequence u need to either be mean to rose or have 0 confidence points. If you are nice to rose but have less than 3 confidence points then nothing good or bad happens. So any outcomes I’m forgetting?

1 Like

Well, do you need help seeing if it works? and trust me, I’m ok with a long ass script lol

Or have u already coded it?

1 Like

how do i even pm 8000 lines of code?

1 Like

Lol you can email it to me

my computer froze up when I tried to copy and past it all I know i have the coding itself correct i just need to know if im forgetting any outcomes

1 Like

Oh, I see, maybe you can send me the story link I can check it out

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.