Can someone help me out with this boxes in my overlays I don't know how to fix them

Can someone help me out i try to get the overlay onto my background but the box is this see somewhat and I don’t know how to fix it.

download (1) download (2) download (3) download (4) download (5) download (6) download (7) download (8) download (9) download (10) download

Im try to make a garden but the box in the background of the overlay are seen and I don’t know how to fix it.

What exactly do you mean by box?

like the transparent boxes in the background when i upload it on episode it still shows the fair outline of the greyish/white boxes

Okay, so, I’m assuming that they are appearing on the background when you place them right?

yes they do.
I try to google it but everything I have try so far end up still not working.

The reason why they are appearing is because they’re not on a transparent background. Or if they are, the squares were not taken off? If that makes sense, so you might have to manually do that and then re-upload them to the portal

O okay

1 Like

Hopefully that helped! ^^

I can make them transparent for you but lemme do it after the new year x

okay

So, here’s a little trick I use. If you go on google and you can see the grey boxes, it’s not actually a transparent image. However, if you can not see the grey boxes, then it is. When you can not see the grey boxes in preview but can see it when you click on it, this is how you know the image works. For example…

All of the flowers I circled are transparent, and when you click on it, you can see the grey boxes. Hope this helped!

okay it does thanks.

1 Like

I haven’t forgotten about you just been busy with work lately. I should have some time tomorrow x

it’s okay i understand take all the time u need.

flower 1

flower 2

Here’s one. For some reason the first two would not paste the actual picture, i’ll see how many work and how many dont

The nones above are really bad quality. Here’s some good quality ones which are similar:

flower 3

Download this app from Google play, it’s amazing I’m constantly making overlays and the plus side it’s so easy to use 20200110_195244

okay thanks

thanks will try it

Which flowers do you want cutting out?? I can do them for you not a problem