Can someone help me with a overlay move please

&overlay PURPLEMAGIC BALL rotates 360 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 2 THEN overlay PURPLEMAGIC BALL rotates 0 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 0 loop INFINITE times

@Dara.Amarie

what is the problem it rotates ? @tida20

1 Like

It don’t rotate around. I been trying mess with the number but still nothing. The one you seeing is the original one that someone help me b4 but it won’t move.

are you sure for me the coding is working? if you can’t see it on you’re previewer maybe you need to move it again using shifting because an overlay changes places the moment it rotates

1 Like

what happens to me:

previewer:
please imagine that it’s rotating but as you can see the overlay is completly off maybe this happend to you!

how to fix?
move overlay:

No it at the right spot. I can see it fully.

maybe an error inside of the portal?

1 Like

Really? It not working for me at all.

No error either.

this is really weird for me it works ? have you tried to refresh the page and go back in to try it again? if it still doesn’t work we might need to ask @Sydney_H for a help ticket because it should work

1 Like

Let me try. Give me a moment. I had ask her as well. So I submit a ticket and no response for few days now.

Nope.

Capture

oww not I’m asking myself maybe that overlay isn’t big enough or has the right colors so you can see it turn? could that be the case? maybe try another overlay t=with this code ? if it works it’s most definatly the overlay that makes it seem like it isn’t rotating even though it is ! I have had that problem once

1 Like

It work when I use the short way, but when I used that type of coding for loop it don’t work.

Like @overlay PURLEMAGIC BALL rotates 360 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 2

It work but when I used

&overlay PURPLEMAGIC BALL rotates 360 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 2 THEN overlay PURPLEMAGIC BALL rotates 0 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 0 loop INFINITE times

It don’t work at ALL and that so weird I refresh and everything.

then I guess you need to use that way ? @Dara.Amarie

1 Like

Thanks for trying to help tho. :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

I wait till my ticket is response.

1 Like