Can someone help me with choices?

Hi! So,I’ve been writing my first story and I added some lines after the reader’s customize they’re characters and love intersts…And I added some choices on what should the character wear…And it somehow the line from the reader’s customization repeated…

The line…

Is this the right part of the script? because the picture show differend opinions from you’re script

1 Like

you have “goto changing_appearance” instead of the new label which you haven’t created

1 Like

Yes it’s the right script but it has an error

What do u mean?

Hi! I think you should just remove the line 104 if the character is already in a background :blush:

1 Like

Ok I will try!:grinning:

1 Like

where it says

“No, I still need to change” {

goto changing_appearance
}

it should be something else eg changing_outfit

and then above

choice
“Black and White” {

put label changing_outfit

1 Like

Okay! Please let me know if it worked! :grin:

And oh! @Penance is right too! You should put a new label on the outfit choices! For example, put ‘label dress_up’ in line 105, then in line 133, change it to ‘goto dress_up’ something like that :crazy_face:

1 Like

Is it like this? I got an error…
20190521_134841

above choice

you will need to put your changes into outfit back on that line and the label above choice

So I’m going to write “eg changing_outfit”? Or without “eg”?
Ps:Sorry if I can’t get that I’m not really good at english :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope, when the character says ‘what should I wear?’ add label dress_up before that line (or any label you like) then change your goto to ‘goto dress_up’ or the label you put before the character thinks of what to wear. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

label changing_outfit

SERENA (think_rubchin)
What should I wear?

choice
“Black and White”{

@SERENA changes into Black and White
@pause for a beat
}

1 Like

Is it like this?

if you want the What should I wear you will have to put it above that it will work either way

label changing_outfit

SERENA (think_rubchin)
What should I wear?

choice
“Black and White”{

@SERENA changes into Black and White
@pause for a beat
}

1 Like

Try putting the label changing_outfit above the line 105 (above Serena’s Dialogue) :upside_down_face: That is because you need to put a dialogue first before the choices. So put label changing_outfit before Serena’s dialogue. :smile: Lol hope that helps :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sorry wrong screenshot :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s okay. So, is it fixed? No more errors? :grin::upside_down_face:
@Penance mostly should take the credit :heartpulse: Thank you for helping her out!

1 Like