Can someone help me with my Greek Story?

Hello, I’m new to this community and hope someone could help me with my story. My story is about the Greek mythology I find it very interesting, only I’m trying to find backgrounds that could be or look like Mount Olympus. Also could someone create an Zeus & Poseidon character, I have the rest of the gods already but somehow I can’t those two characters.

3 Likes

@amepisode has some bgs you could use in her drive,
The link is in her profile, just make sure you read the TOS

2 Likes

I could create the Zeus and Poseidon if you’d like :sparkling_heart: I’m a big fan of Greek and Roman mythology myself, so this should be relatively simple

1 Like

I’ve taken a few Greek Mythology courses if you need any help with specific myths or personalities of the gods, their children etc. i know it’s not what you asked but i might as well offer lol

1 Like

Thank you!

That’s very sweet of you, I’m still learning about Greek Mythology so I’m really glad with your help!

1 Like

Oh yes that would be wonderful, thank you!

1 Like

Of course :heart: Do you want them in their outfits?

1 Like

yes please, thank you so much for doing this!

1 Like

Hii I don’t know if you still need help but I’m greek so if you have any questions I could also try to answer them (≧◡≦)

1 Like

Thank you, you people are so kind. I’m glad I joined Episode!

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about backgrounds and character designs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Here they are:
Zeus

Poseidon

1 Like