Can someone help me with my "Sounds and Music" Background?

Hi, I was wondering if anybody can do a "This story uses sounds and music " background. Please someone, help me. I’ve been looking for someone to do this for quit some time. Anyways Please message me if you would like to help, Thanks.

So, you want a background that says " This story uses sounds, turn up your volume for a better experience" ?

Exactly, but I would like to have my main character in it.

I can do it
Send me the character details in my insta: stellamacchia_episode

Thank you so much, but there is only one problem. I don’t have Instagram. If it helps I send it here, but it’s ok if you don’t want to do it anymore. If you do decide to do it, the picture is down below.

If you can, May you please make her doing the “shush” animation. (Only if you can)

Wait is not INK? Sorry I know how to do it in INK version

I understand, I’ll try to find someone else.

Thanks so much for this offer but it’s a bit too late. It’s not that I don’t want your help but it’s because I already found a thread. By the way, Nice pfp.

I’m sorry for being annoying, but can you move this topic to another category, this one is not the right one :slight_smile::heart:

Oh, do you know which topic it’s supposed to be in. (Do you also know how to switch it cause I’m a noob.)

I believe in Writers community somewhere.
I once moved the topic here with editing my first post in it :slight_smile:

Is that better?

Moved to the Community Resources section as that’s where art requests/exchanges live. Carry on! :v:t2:

Ok. Next time, Can you let me know in advance because I already sent a message to someone saying it was in the art section. Thanks!

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: