Can someone help me with some splashes please?

I was wondering if someone would fancy making me a splash for sound, and a to be countinued/ ending splash that would be awesome! If you are interested reply and I will give you more details!

I could maybe help, but you can decide based on whether you like my splashes or not. You can find some examples here: My Little Art Shop

1 Like

I can, but your request goes there
I will create outlines, drawings, and everything else

I looked at your examples and they are awesome! what info would you need to make me the ones I said above?^^^

If there should be characters on the splashes, if so, then the character details
A color scheme if you have one
A font if you’d like a certain one
A certain background if you’d like one
If you want any additional props to show up on it, like headphones, soundwaves, etc.

1 Like

Okay, for my sound one could you put this ink female on:
Body- Tan
Brow- Seductive Arch
Hair- Beach Wave - Fawn
Eyes- Upturned Luxe - Taupe
Faces- Soft Heart
Nose- elven
Mouth- Blossem Lips - Terracotta
I do not have a preferance on any background or anything I will let you have the freedom of pcking that out you seem to know what you are doing so I trust you! You can have her wear anything, maybe a little tomboyish and you can also add any propts for extra effect! Font does not matter either.
For the ending one, have the same girl and this ink male character:
Body - Honey
Brow - Medium Sharp
Hair - Short cropped - black
Eye - deepest pericing - white
Face - square jaw
Nose - Button
Lips - uneven - terracotta
The same goes for this one as the last one, for their psition in this one maybe do them back to back expression some kind of happy/cool look. If you need anythingelse let me know!

1 Like

Thank you, but he asked first.

Should the guy have a certain outfit? And also, for the sound splash, what is the exact text you want on it? :slight_smile:

Let me know if you don’t like the guys or girls’ outfit. I’m gonna get to the other one tomorrow as it’s almost midnight here and I have to go to bed :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Sorry for just now getting back to you! That is awesome I love it! For the other one have it say “This story uses sound, make sure to turn it up!” Thank you so much again!

1 Like

Here you go! :relaxed:

1 Like

Sorry for getting back so late I love it! Thank you so much!

1 Like

No problem! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like