Can someone help me with story description?

Hello, I need help with my story description since I am really bad at it :woman_facepalming: :pleading_face:

Story title: The Star Crossed Lovers

Plot:
She is a girl, who is currently one of the most famous Hollywood actresses. Her marriage slowly begins to fall apart, until she meets Benjamin, the actor who will star with her in the new movie. Benjamin was the most beautiful guy she had ever seen, her husband could not be compared to him. Something about him interested her. Benjamin already had a fiancée, but that didn’t stop him from falling madly in love with her. What happens to people who fall madly in love, at the wrong time, in the wrong place, but who are definitely for each other.

I mean this is like a little longer story description, but I need someone to make it shorter if possible.
Btw would you read something like this? :thinking:

3 Likes

A famous Hollywood actress who has her whole life planed out but yet something doesn’t feel right. With a new role in a new movie and one handsome guy turn out to be the answer she’s looking for or will it only bring more hard decisions.

4 Likes

You never expected to meet the love of your life auditioning for a movie with you especially when you are married and he is engaged! How will the movie and your love life play out?

3 Likes

OMG this is soo good, thank you :pleading_face: :blob_hearts:

Amazing! Thanks :heart_eyes: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Sounds like a lovely story! Here’s my description idea and it’s only 159/160 characters long :two_hearts:

Just as you feel like everything is falling apart, you meet the love of your life while starring in a movie together! The only problem? You’re already married.

4 Likes

hmmm what is the MC’s name ? or is it CC?

1 Like

Here’s one I came up with:

They say you have only one soulmate. You think you found yours, that is until you cross paths with Benjamin [Last Name Here], in a movie audition. Could he be the one you’re looking for?

The characters really depend on the last name you choose for Benjamin. I recommend a short one so you have space for any more details you’d like to add :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

That is awesome! Thank you so much :blob_hearts: :star_struck:

1 Like

Its Natalie

Thank you so much! :heart_eyes: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Maybe something along the lines of this would work??

Married to a monster and betrothed to a beldam, you and superstar Benjamin [lastname] never got the timing right. Is your love meant for this lifetime or for the next?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.