Can someone help me with this background

Can somebody please with this background I would really appreciate it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, I want it to have door open not closed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You might want to be specific with what background you want behind the door. :wink:

1 Like

photo-1576698483491-8c43f0862543 (3) This one if it’s possble :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Moved to Art Resources since this is about backgrounds. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hello! I tried editing it here- unfortunately, it is over 1 mb, you can download it however, and compress it in a different website :smiley:

Version 1

Version 2

This one has a door at the side

2 Likes

I’m pretty certain the 1MB and under only applies to overlays, not backgrounds. :see_no_evil:

Omg really :see_no_evil: oh well :joy: I just try my best to make my resources under 1 mb just to be safe-

1 Like

Yeah. :joy:
Episode backgrounds just need to fit the dimensions of 640x1136, 1280x1136 or 1920x1136, but overlays can be any dimensions as long as they’re under 1MB.

1 Like

omg thank you so much :heart: :heartbeat:

1 Like

@Sydney_H close this please

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: