Can someone help me with this? I’m not sure how to do it

Yo! :call_me_hand:t5:

This is a scene from a book I’m working on and I need help on how to make the two characters that are standing up in front of the table. Does anyone know how?

You have to use layers

1 Like

What do you want them to do? You didn’t exactly mention what you need help with :sweat_smile:

Do you want them to be sitting or behind the characters? :thinking:

1 Like

Sorry about that. I want them to be on the other side of the table and I’m not exactly sure how to get em there…

Yes, I know but I’m not too familiar with how the layers work…:neutral_face:

1 Like

So what you would need to do is create two separate scenes (Have the background with the overlay and the two characters) and make them speak whatever you want. Then copy the background and overlay again and put the other two different characters in and have them speak.
Hope it makes sense what I’m saying :sweat_smile:

And check out this on layers: HOW TO: Move Characters / Overlays to the Layers

Good luck :hibiscus:

2 Likes

This is an example of what I was talking about…

make the girls face rear and make the man behind the table layer and the girls in front

I know, but how?

@CHAR spot x y z and CHAR faces POSITION and CHAR is rear and CHAR moves to layer #

1 Like

@ Januva is right, you’ll need to have the characters (the ones who are facing the man) at a higher layer then the table so they are in front of it (refer to the thread I linked on layers, so you can get a better grasp of them), and you’ll need to use spot directing to place them as well as the rear animation so they face that direction.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.