Can someone help or make me a story cover please?

I need to make a story cover but i don’t know how :expressionless:
I need three character 2 boys 1 girl (Outfit don’t matter)

first boy (max): olive skin, brow Thick Arch, hair Short Cropped Hair blond, eyes Round Gentle purple, face Defined Triangle, nose Button, lips Classic olive.

second boy (berry) : olive skin, brow Thick Arch, hair Unstyled Faux Hawk blond, eyes round gentle purple, face Diamond, nose button, lips classic olive.

Girl (ava): skin olive, brow Seductive Arch, hair Casual Braided Pigtails blond, eyes Round Luxe purple, face Diamond, nose Roman, lips Full Round blush.

I can try!

Example

1 Like

thank you so much :hugs:

whats your story called

the name of my sory is (what now!?!)

1 Like

could you tell me a bit more about your story are the boys siblings is the girl a sibling or love interest exsetera

1 Like

the three are siblings and they are realy over protive of the girl she’s the youngest out of them berry the sencond boy is the oldest max is 3 years younger than berry he’s 18 so max is 15 and ava’s she is 5. Her best friend moved away and he kinda liked her, Ava is upset that he moved away.

1 Like

C&C's Art Thread - Covers , Splashes , Watermarks , Character edits Drawn Art and More In 15 - 20 Min! Visit this :smiley:

2 Likes

Is your author name the same as your username

No it’s Amber

thanks for doing this your the best!

1 Like

@Lonewolf
I am super sorry to disturb you
You 2 as well @Faith.S
But lone wolf do you nned splashes as well

1 Like

Ok thank you
Could you request on this thread plz
C&C’s Art Thread - Covers , Splashes , Watermarks , Character edits Drawn Art and More In 15 - 20

Hope You like it! :upside_down_face:
I also make splashes so let e know if I can help!

Small Cover

Large Cover

1 Like

Wow its awesome
@faith.S
Which app do you use I mean these are great

@Chesirekitten101 Thnx Grl but I don’t use nothing special just keynote on my mac

1 Like

@Faith.S
Thanks Girl but its super awesome

HOLY COW THATS AWESOME!
THANKS SO MUCH IT’S PERFECT!!!:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:

1 Like

If you don’t mind I’ll gladly make one too!

1 Like

It’s fine by me! :relaxed:

1 Like

I’ll get started! :grin:

1 Like