Can Someone Help Proofread my Story?

Hi everybody. Anyway, I’m currently in the middle of writing episode two of my story, which is going to have a ton of Spanish in it. Because every time I try writing it, I get a bunch of errors.
And even when I try to preview it on my phone, the characters are completely gone.
So, if anyone who would be kind enough to do that for me, that’d be great. :slight_smile:

And I might do this for episode three and so on.

1 Like

I can help, just message me with your story info.

Ya can share it here as well!!
The Official Story Sharing Thread :star_struck:

Well, okay. Here’s the description of it:

After a nasty divorce, the MC moves to L.A with her mother and decides to enter a talent show at the high school where she can hopefully enter and win, for the opportunity to get a scholarship to a prestigious university. Even though her parents’ divorce is preventing her from chasing her dreams.

1 Like

do you have the link so i can look at it?

Yes. https://www.episodeinteractive.com/write/story/Cherry_Bomb_LIMELIGHT/2

1 Like

And it’s under my backup username: Ravenclaw90

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for proofreading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

uh, it isn’t working? - i’ve never gone into another person’s story before, so forgive me or not knowing what i’m doing lol

I know. Episode’s being real glitchy lately.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.