Can someone help with backgrounds!

Does anyone know where I could find new background’s for bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom anything. I’ve published enough stories to know that the backgrounds they provide are getting a little boring to see. If someone could lead me to a site or something that provides backgrounds it would mean the world!!

2 Likes

@/amepisode has a lot of good ones on her drive!

If you’re looking for animated backgrounds, I recommend these following Instagram accounts:
@/amepisode @/catthegirl @/sharastories @/episode_jones

If you would like real backgrounds, websites like pixabay, unsplash and pexels will have what you’re looking for! :heartpulse:

These are all the drives I have saved, you just credit with the following tittles (These are not mine):
@eloise.stories (Rules in drive)
K.episode (That’s their instagram)
This is from the original background sharing thead
@miya.episode (it’s a Instagram)
@K.episode (Second drive)
@KylieJay (Rules in drive)
Lana’s fantasy drive (Rules in folder)
@episode.justine (instagram)

That’s all of them, I din’t know what style you like but those are the ones that I found very good.

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for backgrounds. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

@wincyyellow (website) @J.Miley (Patreon) @Ck_artdesign (Patreon) all have great backgrounds. I also have some on my patreon.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.