Can someone help with limited character customization? (limelight)

Hi all. I’m looking for some help with limited character customization. I know this question appears frequently on the boards but none of them really match with what I’m looking for exactly. The thing is I want readers to be able to customize them but only with specific traits. I am fully for full cc and all but one of my pet peeves when reading, like something that really bothers me is when I see other characters that look too similar to the mc’s. So I’m planning that no other character will have the same distinct features as the others like hairstyle. So say that limelight has about 18 possible hairstyles for guys (not sure if that’s the real number or not) and I only want the readers to be able to select 14 of them. And so on for the nose, face shape, and skin. (probably not the brows and eyes) How would I go about writing a code for that? Any ideas? :confused:

@Dara.Amarie has a a customization template request shop if that’s what you mean. Just request the features you want.

Dara’s customization template shop

Thanks. that is helpful but I was kind of wanting to learn how to do it myself. Guess I’ll try looking at more related posts or something :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You can tap on the customization temples in your script and then delete All the temples you don’t need :woman_shrugging:
But you’d take Dara’s it will be easier :upside_down_face:

1 Like

So far the using the script templates are working. Thanks! :grinning:

1 Like