Can someone Kindly tell me the apps you use to make covers , backgrounds ,drawing tips , edits overlays,Art scenes and more and a guide to how you do it( Only if you want but it would be very helpful to me and others)

@cakepie.episode

yay

I use paint.net for my work, I do splashes with or without characters, banners, overlays from imagines and background edits.

I love to use PicsArt! It really helps!

For those who clicked on the link, paint.net is not a site, is actually the name of the application.

I do edits…I am just learning right now though. I usually do outline contest to get a hang of how to make them more realistic or more better…Some turns out pretty good and some are not so good…
I use Ibis Paint X.
AND for making overlays and doing background edits I use Photoshop.

THank you for the info

No problem!

I use ibis paint x and I think it’s the best app for it x

I use Ibis Paint x (free) and also Superimpose x (not free). I use Phonto for fonts (free).
Ibis paint I use for edits- characters, backgrounds etc.
Superimpose I use for covers and splashes- I find it easier to erase things using superimpose and it’s easy to create nice shadows and stuff. I might edit things on ibis first, then move them to superimpose to be “finished off”. (Note: Superimpose X is better than Superimpose as you can add layers.)
I occasionally use Photofox (free) for light effects.

Hello @Chesirekitten101! This is Sydney the Moderator.

This topic has been moved from Creator’s Corner to Art Resources as it is mainly about art. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

I use

• Ibis paint X (Free on phone)
  • Phonto (Free)
  • Urban Fonts (For downloading fonts)