Can someone make a blush overlay for me?

Hi. Anyway, I’m trying to look for blush overlays. But I can’t seem to find one.
So if there’s anyone who would be nice enough to make it, please let me know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I believe @Jade.epi 's linktree might have what you’re looking for :blob_sun:

2 Likes

Awesome. I’ll check it out tomorrow. :slight_smile:

Hi @Hufflepuff90 :wave:

I have gone ahead and moved this thread to the Art Resources sub forum as you seem to be looking for art. Please review our forum tutorial here which explains where to correctly create threads on the forums.

Is this fine?

Yeah. This is perfect. and is there a way I can download this and then upload it as an overlay? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can do even few of them it’s really easy :slight_smile:

Oooh. Okay. I can’t wait to see them. Thanks so much. :slight_smile:

Oh, I just saw you already got one, but I can still can make few if you still need

The blush you got is not really for Episode Characters but I made blush overlay by Episode Character, it looks like this:

On Character it would look like this

If you like it and you wanna use it, I’ll send you png of this blush and you’ll can use it :sparkling_heart:
Also you can send me Character and I can make blush by that character’s face, and it will be not just easier to use, but it will look prettier :heart:

This is great. and I would love that.

Screenshot_2019-10-22%20Art%20Catalog%20Animations

Do you want to use? I can send png of this blush

Sure. That would be great. :slight_smile:

I didn’t get it. :frowning:

Ofc you didn’t I deleted it

2 Likes

Oh okay. And I’ll download this one. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you mind if I do use this aswell? will give credit ofc xx

Sure, but if you want you can send me the character with pose and I can make blush just by that Character’s face shape and pose, I think it would be easier to use, it will take me max 10 minutes to make :slight_smile:

1 Like