Can Someone make a cover for me that is like art scenes in stories?

Hi guys!
I was wondering if someone could make a cover for me for free.
The story is about 12 girls who get the chance to win the hearts of 2 bachelors.
Kind of like double shot of love. I want it to kinda be like art scenes in stories. I just want it to be a character with purple hair and light skin like the one below. And the guy can have a short hairstyle like the one below. So please, can someone make a cover for me?

I can help you but I need your characters features (like skin tone, eyebrows, face shapes…) :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Hey! I can help 2!

1 Like

I need a full picture of the characters if that could work

Thank you!
Skin Tone: Rose 03 Episode
Eyebrows: Arched Natural Black
Face Shape: Diamond
Hair Color: Black or Purple
Eyes: Deepest almond Blue
Lips: Full Heart Pouty
Nose: Defined Natural
Do you need anything else?

1 Like

Just the outfits and the guy features too :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Do u want me to make a small or a big cover like if u guys agree one of us can make the big and one of us the small idk but that’s my suggestion, ps captain vanilla I’m sorry if I offend u I didn’t want to steal ur job or anything I jut wanna help

1 Like

Thats what they look like but I want them to look real.

1 Like

You cn do the small covr if you want

1 Like

Will do !

Okay so the guy has a short hairstyle
Hair: Wavy Quiff but you can make it any short hairstyle you want. (His hair is Black)
Eyebrows: Generic (Black)
Eyes: Deepest Downturned (Brown)
Skin tone: Copper 02
Nose: Male generic
Face: Generic (you can make it what you want)
Outfits: I really don´t know. They are in a bachelor thing with a bunch of girls so make it what you want. Maybe they can be in a room by their selves doing whatever, but thats up to you.

Any special detail?

1 Like

I will reply later Brb Gtg

1 Like

Kk

Okay I´m back, what do you need again?

1 Like

Do u want any special details? Also what is the tittle? And last one is it okay to have it snapchat tumblr themed?

Plsss

I made two versions with the tittle u said earlier

Yeah sure,
The tittle is The Bachelors
I just want the characters in a room by themselves by a fire or anything of your choice. Maybe they can be on a couch together. I just want it to look intement (OMG WHAT AM I SAYING NVM)
Just do whatever, or maybe she can be on top of the guy but not doing anything but like a love scene

1 Like