Can someone make an outro for me please?

Hi! I only have two more things I need for my story: “outros”… So, the reason I need 2 is because I need one saying please follow me on Instagram and one saying that the story will be continued… The Deadline is August 10th 2018 for BOTH… The details are below :grin:

Follow Me On Instagram Edit

So, basically all I want is me and somewhere on there in bold words saying “Follow me on Instagram @storiesbytorie for updates and more!” and I want the character doing the animation flirt_wink_forward Here are the details:
Girl (ink):
Hair: Beach Wave (chestnut)
Eyebrows: Defined Natural
Eyes: Upturned Bold (brown)
Nose: Soft Natural
Mouth: Classic (bordeaux)
Face Shape: Oval
Skin Tone: Light
I don’t really care how I am dressed as long as it looks edgy lol…

Outro Details

For this I want two characters… I do not care what animation they are doing as long as it looks somewhat romantic lol…

Here is the girl character (ink):
Hair: Fishtail Braid (fawn)
Eyebrows: Seductive Arch
Eyes: Upturned Bold (green)
Nose: Soft Natural
Mouth: Classic (bordeaux)
Face Shape: Oval
Please have her be in an edgy outfit please!

Guy Details (ink):
Hair: Man Bun (fawn)
Eyebrows: Narrow
Eyes: Classic Round (blue)
Nose: Button
Mouth: Classic (blush)
Face Shape: Stubble
Have him be in a “nice guy” outfit please!

Also, have in bold words “This Story Will be Continued” somewhere on it please!

Thank you to anyone who offers help! I tried creating these on my own but they turned out terrible so I decided just to put this into the hands of professionals lol… Also, before you agree to do it, please be aware of the deadline… Thanks and have a great day! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

ok I will do it for you!!!

1 Like

Okay! Both or just one?

1 Like

What backgrounds do you want

1 Like

both

1 Like

So, for the backgrounds just for both do something dark and edgy please lol… Also, is August 10th a good deadline?

1 Like

I can have it done today :joy: but since the background is dark and edgy, do you want a cursive font, normal font, or neither

1 Like

Cursive please… And okay! Thank you very much!

1 Like

np

1 Like

how is this background

1 Like

That’s great! Sorry for the late response!

1 Like

its ok lol

1 Like

I’m gonna help too since I’m bored

1 Like

Hi! I already have @AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE working on it but if you want to also since your bored, go for it :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Can I ask some questions

1 Like

Sure…

What’s the background also what’s the size and what color text and any overlay

1 Like

Right this is confusing.

Okay, listen y’all… I already said that @AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE is doing it for me… @Epy.raven said she was bored… I hate confrontation so please don’t be mad… In my head, it was very clear what was going on but apparently not… Sorry if there was any confusion…

1 Like

V.episode are you storiesbytorie on Instagram?

1 Like