Can someone make an overlay for me? Please

this works?

Summary

1 Like

Thank you so much.

hello @glossiebaby.episode, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

I’ve moved this thread to Art Resources since you’re looking for overlays. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Can someone do this one? pretty please

I need help with rope, as in someone being tied up…
is there an overlay for this, or can one be made?

Is this okay?

Thank you.

Omg, yes , thank you!

Thank you so much.
Do you also have a pic of a booth, or outside cafe, the ones I already have are not what I’m visioning.

I found one on Pinterest, but I’m not so sure about it, so I came back here.

Can you show the picture?

I haven’t added it yet! I’m waiting for it to clear. Or are you talking about the background I’m looking for?

The background. If you need me to cut it out as overlay, I can help.

Please, I would be so grateful, I uploaded the overlay you gave me. I did put your name on the overlay, this is my way of remembering the names when I give credit to the creators.
I need a cafe booth now. Is there a way to update your account so maybe it will be more backgrounds and overlays?

Please make sure to give me your website so when I give you the credit for the work I can also tell others where they could go to find you. thanks so much!

Can someone make this like an overlay please???

Can i use it too please? and maybe i can find someting to make it into an overlay?

Wait iḿ dumb why did you cut the tv?