Can someone make Art for my story Please?

hey beautifuls, if it isnt to much to ask i would love to have art done for me for my story, and if you can can someone possibly make a cover for my episode story?

Send the deatils please

Send details.

the story is about a girl whose sister dies and she joins a gang to seek revenge. Their are two potential love interests. The main characters are listed down below. Their names are Anna, Jake, and Liam, alongside Janet. Shes not really a main character, but i put her in just in case, since she is Annas sister who died!

the story is about a girl whose sister dies and she joins a gang to seek revenge. Their are two potential love interests. The main characters are listed down below. Their names are Anna, Jake, and Liam, alongside Janet. Shes not really a main character, but i put her in just in case, since she is Annas sister who died!

Story name?

Hard to Love you

Okay, I’ll work on it

Thank you so much!

Thank you should be done very soon

I’m already doing it.

But I replied first stop leave me alone I do not want drama

She will decide.

ok, so i see you both want to do it…hmm, why dont one of you do the outside cover and one do the inside? then it will be fair…

Okay, you can choose.

But I started it

you both can do it. because when you do covers, there is an inside cover and an outside cover. But i dont know which one will interest you guys. depends who likes doing the outside cover and who likes doing the inside cover more…

cause i dont like leaving someone out.

It’s okay, I’ll let her do them

lmao honey, is this linalilly10?