Can someone make me a cover for my story?

Hi could someone please do a cover art for me. if you can I was show you the characters. thank you :slight_smile:

I can!

Let me get my examples together. Is this story ink or limelight?

babe, I’d love to be second! :joy:
I don’t have any examples on me but I’ll just make one, and you can see if you prefer it or if you don’t against others! :blush:

hey! it’s ink :slight_smile: thanks

yes please! i’ll send you the character :slight_smile: thanks

And I also do splashes!

16eca2e6905f7957aa97b2fe29aab2ce823862aa_1_281x500
c0ebf024eefc725855bf8471411c9da43a9cbfd0_1_281x500

they look amazing! is it ok if i ask for like a glass to be over the characters and the glass to be like shattered in the cover ( to create a like a bullet shot through glass effect. if you get me :thinking:) many thanks :))

I get you. And will do!

alright thank you! i’ll just prepare the pics ans send them to you. do you just need a picture of the character?

Yes, and what background, title, and author.

author: Annabel
tittle: Agent 24
background: a street with like street light on or in front of a building with lights from inside the building. if that makes sense.

i don’t know if your still interested in helping me make a cover. if you are then here’s the info: author: Annabel
tittle: Agent 24
background: a street with like street light on or in front of a building with lights from inside the building. if that makes sense.

thank you :slight_smile:

No problem babe!

Would you like the lady pointing the gun at the guy? Or would you like something else?

the gun pointing at the screen please. not the guy :slight_smile: