Can someone make me a overlay intro?

Hello creators! I’m currently preparing to write an episode story and gather what I need. I’m not so big on overlays and advanced directing, so I was wondering if anyone can help me out? I’m doing a story that involves mystery, thriller, and a little bit of romance! …but I need a great intro! I want this intro to be mysterious or maybe suspenseful? I don’t really know how to word it, but I want an intro of letters that are moving around to from the title, then have it fade away and the chapter name and warnings fade onto the screen after. If anyone can do that I would really appreciate it! (Unfortunately, I can’t pay for your work, but I will follow you or do whatever else you need!)

2 Likes

@lostintranslation done my intro for me and it is amazing! Maybe she will do it for ya! If not here are some shops for this i think :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Yeah, I can do that. DM me and we can talk about the overlays/backgrounds/etc.

1 Like

Ok i will do that soon!

1 Like

I am so sorry, I didn’t reach back to you earlier! I am graduating soon so I have been busy.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.