Can someone make me a template for this background please?

The Background and overlay <3

Deleted!

I really want a Template where Mc and her Bestfriend are both getting lunch with a long line and 1 or 2 lunch ladies behind them i want 7-10 characters in this scene where the line is also moving please <3 Thank you :sweat_smile: :blush:

2 Likes

I can do it! I’m super bored anyway haha! When do you need it by?

1 Like

I mean… it is my next scene :sob: But take your time, No pressure :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ah, okay!! I’ll start on it rn bcuz I literally have nothing else to do :’)

Is your story INK or Limelight btw?

1 Like

Limelight :blush:

1 Like

Moved to Directing Help and Tips since you’re looking for templates. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Sorry it took so long, I had to use the computer previewer because I don’t have my phone lol
Hopefully this helps and let me know if I need to add more script or fix anything!

Template

INT. CAFETERIA LINE with CAFETERIA LINE OL
&MC spot 0.937 188 187 in zone 1 THEN MC faces left AND MC is tinker_stand_neutral_loop_rear
&MC moves to layer 0
&BESTFRIEND spot 0.940 281 179 in zone 1 THEN BESTFRIEND faces left AND BESTFRIEND is talk_read_phone_concerned_loop
&BESTFRIEND moves to layer 1
&BGMALE1 spot 1.000 61 172 in zone 2 THEN BGMALE1 faces left AND BGMALE1 is read_phone_neutral_loop
&BGMALE1 moves to layer 2
&BGMALE2 spot 1.000 133 170 in zone 2 THEN BGMALE2 faces left AND BGMALE2 is idle_handsonhips_neutral_loop
&BGMALE2 moves to layer 1
&BGFEMALE1 spot 0.940 187 159 in zone 2 THEN BGFEMALE1 faces left AND BGFEMALE1 is idle_armscrossed_neutral_loop
&BGFEMALE1 moves to layer 4
&LUNCHLADY1 spot 0.888 233 218 in zone 1 THEN LUNCHLADY1 faces right AND LUNCHLADY1 is idle_armscrossed_angry_loop
&LUNCHLADY1 moves to layer -2
&LUNCHLADY2 spot 0.900 128 256 in zone 2 THEN LUNCHLADY2 faces right AND LUNCHLADY2 is tinker_stand_neutral_loop_rear
&LUNCHLADY2 moves to layer -3
&BGFEMALE2 spot 0.938 240 177 in zone 2 THEN BGFEMALE2 faces left AND BGFEMALE2 is idle_awkward_scratch_loop
&BGFEMALE2 moves to layer 5
&BGMALE3 spot 0.960 293 190 in zone 2 THEN BGMALE3 faces right AND BGMALE3 is search_neutral
&BGMALE3 moves to layer 1
&overlay CAFETERIA LINE OL moves to layer -1
@zoom reset
@cut to zone 2
@zoom on 640 403 to 149% in 0
@transition fade in black in 2
@pause for 3
&BGMALE3 is think_rubchin
@pause for 4
&zoom on 320 403 to 149% in 6 using easeinout
@pause for 8
&BGMALE1 is eyeroll_subtle
@pause for 2
&BGMALE1 is text_phone_neutral_loop
@pause for 3
@cut to zone 1
@pause for 1.8
&BESTFRIEND is text_phone_neutral_loop
@pause for 2
&MC is dustoff_neutral_loop
@pause for 2
&MC faces right AND MC is idle_tray_neutral_loop
@add Serving Tray Silver to MC
@pause for 2.4

MC (talk_tray_neutral)
Enter Dialogue here.

@pause for 1
&BESTFRIEND is listen_nod_neutral_loop
@pause for 1
&BESTFRIEND is idle_shiftweight_neutral_loop
&MC faces left
&MC walks to spot 0.937 0 187 in zone 1 in 5 AND MC does it while walk_tray_neutral_loop
@pause for 3
&LUNCHLADY1 is think_rubchin
&BESTFRIEND walks to spot 0.940 230 179 in zone 1 in 4 AND BESTFRIEND does it while walk_neutral THEN BESTFRIEND is tinker_stand_neutral_loop_rear
@pause for 7
@cut to zone 2
&BGMALE2 is sigh_disappointed
&BGFEMALE1 is sigh_disappointed
@pause for 2
&BGFEMALE1 is idle_armscrossed_angry_loop
@pause for 1
&BGFEMALE2 is idle_shiftweight_neutral_loop
&BGMALE1 is think_rubchin
@pause for 2
&BGMALE1 walks to spot 1.000 11 172 in zone 2 in 5 AND BGMALE1 does it while walk_worried_loop THEN BGMALE1 is idle_awkward_scratch_loop
@pause for 2
&BGMALE2 walks to spot 1.000 93 173 in zone 2 in 5 AND BGMALE2 does it while walk_neutral THEN BGMALE2 is idle_shiftweight_neutral_loop
&BGFEMALE1 walks to spot 0.940 170 159 in zone 2 in 6 AND BGFEMALE1 does it while walk_neutral THEN BGFEMALE1 is text_phone_neutral_loop
@pause for 8
#end of scene

2 Likes

It’s fine :grin:

1 Like

How do i credit you? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No need to credit me! :))

1 Like

Alright :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: But thanks for the template i rly appreciate it

by posting this on forum you are violating author rights since @amepisode has strict restrictions to not post her BG on the forum. If you want to use her BG you should also read her rules and follow them.
You should delete the pictures from your post immediately. :wink:

1 Like

Oh right i forgot to remove them immediately my bad :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.