Can someone make me overlays from these backgrounds?

Hi! Can someone make me overlays for the following backgrounds, please? Any help is appreciated and I will give credit if I use them!

1. I would like an overlay of the “ledge” part with the railing so that I can put characters behind it. (Sorry if I didn’t explain that properly.)
  2. I would like an overlay for the large brown “desk” in the front so that characters can walk behind it.

Please let me know if I haven’t been clear enough with my requests! Thank you!

1 Like

Resized to 1920 x 1136:

Railing OL version 1:

Railing OL version 2 (with “glass”)

Not perfect, but I’m not an exact artist. :,D

2 Likes

Thank you so much! This is exactly what I’m looking for!
How would you like me to credit you?

2 Likes

And here is the other one. It was kind of hard. :,D

Background resized to 1920 x1136:

MODERN OFFICE CHAIR (I used these names in my code):

OFFICE DESK2:

OFFICE DESK WITHOUT CHAIR:

And here is it in full version too, although I don’t think you need it. You should be fine with the other 3:

Here is an example too. I played a bit with the layers. I almost sweat blood. :,D
EXAMPLE1

The code I used:
INT. MODERN OFFICE with OFFICE DESK2 to 1.0 0 0 in zone 1 at layer 7 with MODERN OFFICE CHAIR to 1.0 0 0 in zone 1 at layer 5 with OFFICE DESK WITHOUT CHAIR to 1.0 0 0 in zone 1 at layer 3
&overlay OFFICE DESK2 opacity 1 in 0
&overlay MODERN OFFICE CHAIR opacity 1 in 0
&overlay OFFICE DESK WITHOUT CHAIR opacity 1 in 0
&AAMILAH spot 0.784 235 164 in zone 2 at layer 6 AND AAMILAH is type_sit_neutral_loop AND AAMILAH faces left AND HAROLD spot 0.775 183 186 in zone 2 at layer 4 AND HAROLD is idle_armscrossed_neutral_loop AND HAROLD faces right AND LEGEND spot 0.700 61 263 in zone 2 at layer 2 AND LEGEND is think_rubchin AND LEGEND faces right AND FRANCIS spot 1.087 91 -44 in zone 2 at layer 10 AND FRANCIS is talk_handsonhips_neutral_rear AND FRANCIS faces left
&zoom reset
@cut to zone 2

You can credit me by @jiangshi.episode (my IG)

The desk in zone 3 is not the best, I mean, I made that glass part a bit transparent, but kinda scr*wed it. :,D And I can’t change it back now. So, place the characters so you don’t see their feet at wrong places. xD
I didn’t use my brain well. :,D
EXAMPLE2

EDIT:
Wait, I fixed it with anoter OL! :,D Just place it in layer 7. :,D

INT. MODERN OFFICE with OFFICE DESK2 to 1.0 0 0 in zone 1 at layer 7 with MODERN OFFICE CHAIR to 1.0 0 0 in zone 1 at layer 5 with OFFICE DESK WITHOUT CHAIR to 1.0 0 0 in zone 1 at layer 3 with OFFICE DESK ZONE3 to 1.0 0 0 in zone 1 at layer 7
&overlay OFFICE DESK2 opacity 1 in 0
&overlay MODERN OFFICE CHAIR opacity 1 in 0
&overlay OFFICE DESK WITHOUT CHAIR opacity 1 in 0
&overlay OFFICE DESK ZONE3 opacity 1 in 0
&AAMILAH spot 0.784 235 164 in zone 2 at layer 6 AND AAMILAH is type_sit_neutral_loop AND AAMILAH faces left AND HAROLD spot 0.775 183 186 in zone 2 at layer 4 AND HAROLD is idle_armscrossed_neutral_loop AND HAROLD faces right AND LEGEND spot 0.700 61 263 in zone 2 at layer 2 AND LEGEND is think_rubchin AND LEGEND faces right AND FRANCIS spot 1.087 91 -44 in zone 1 at layer 10 AND FRANCIS is talk_handsonhips_neutral_rear AND FRANCIS faces left
&zoom reset
@cut to zone 2

EXAMPLE3

2 Likes

Could you please make me an overlay? Just for the bar :blush::crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

Thank you so much :smile:! (And you also included the code :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

These look great! Would you like me to credit you?

1 Like

If you just need the bar then it’s okay. I wouldn’t be able to cut out the tables and chairs tastefully. :,D

Resized to 1280 x 1136:

example

1 Like

Wow! Thank you so much :blush: I’ll be sure to credit x

1 Like

Do you think it’s possible to make an overlay of hands holding a paper as if the character is looking at it and reading it at all?

image like this

Bump!