Can someone make me overlays please? :)

Hello there lovely people.

I am looking for someone, who can make me fantasy overlays. Creatures to be exact.
Credit WILL BE given! I just started with new story and to make it realistic I have to add overlays, which will represent some of the characters.

I am currently looking for a basilisk, harpy, gargoyle and fiend.

If you could help me I would really appreciate it! :slight_smile:

Xoxo Fishie

1 Like

Can you be a little more specific and I might have what your looking for.

gargoyle-mythology-5
How is this

1 Like

51JFl6RtowL_SL500_AC_SS350_

1 Like

Oh definitely

For the Basilisk I imagine:

The snake version like it was in Harry Potter, but not the same one, more like a huge serpent with big green eyes and blac skin with green markings for example.

For the Harpy I imagine:

Body of a human, wings, raven like but legs covered with feathers, it will be female. She should be skinny and she can have claws on her feet/ends of wings. She doesn’t necessarily needs to look beautiful. Colors will be up to you.

For the Gargoyle I imagine:

Ash skin tone, body with the stone texture, it will be female, she should have horns, bat wings, strong legs and arms with claws. She should look more muscular, she is not skinny.

For the Fiend I imagine:

This one is a bit tricky tho… one eye in the middle of head and few smaller on it’s sides, muscular body with fur and red and black markings. Huge muzzle with sharp teeth. It should have antlers, big ears, strong legs, tail like a lion. It reminds me of something between bull and deer.

I know I ask for a lot, sorry :frowning:

I care the most about the basilisk, since it will be one of the main characters…

Thank you so much for reminding me to make some description about them :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ooo the Gargoyle is looking so good! :slight_smile:

If I can use it, how should I credit you? :slight_smile:

When I think about it, this form will suit her personality just about right! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just @Yoshi

1 Like

Okay thank you so much lovely :slight_smile: :blue_heart:

1 Like

I will have this all done as soon as I possibly can.

1 Like

Aww, thank you so, so much, I appreciate it a lot! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :blue_heart:

Xoxo Fishie :tropical_fish:

1 Like