Can someone make me some overlays please?

Hi, everyone! :wave:
I hope you’re all safe and well. :heart: As the title says, I would appreciate it so much if someone could make me an overlay. I made my own, but they got rejected, even though I used that same website to create other overlays that were approved. I even redid them and tried to get them approved again, but Episode rejected them once again. :frowning: It’s most likely the watermark.
If anyone has the time and is willing to make the overlays for me, I would appreciate so much! :pleading_face: (I will definitely credit you at the end of my story like I do for everyone else whose work I use. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)
Here are the overlays I need help with to get them approved: (It’s hard to see because the background is transparent and the text is white. I’m sorry about that! :sweat_smile: :joy:)
That overlay says “CREDITS” in a fancy, cursive font.
That overlay says “DYLAN” in a fancy, cursive font.
That overlay says “ERZA” in a fancy, cursive font.
That overlay says “MICHELLE” in a fancy, cursive font.
This overlay says “Sincerely” in a fancy, cursive font.
This overlay says “Maylene” in a fancy, cursive font.

Thank you so, so much if you are able to do it. :two_hearts: If anyone volunteers to just make one, it would mean so, so, so much to me. :relaxed: :pleading_face:
Tell me if you’re interested, if you know someone who can do it, or if you need more details.
Thanks in advance! :smile: Have a good day and happy writing!

1 Like

Hi. I can do it if you’d like.

Also the reason they weren’t approved might be because some fonts are actually copyrighted or only free for personal use and not completely free.

1 Like

I used it on a free website that was free to download. But, huh…yeah, you may be right. Thank you! :heart:

Thank you SO much! :two_hearts: I’d love it if you could do it. I appreciate it a lot. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No bother. I’m on the Ezra one now so I should be done in about 20 minutes. Do you want the pen as well?

1 Like

Thank you so much! That’s wonderful! Yes, I would like the pen one, too. Thank you so much for spending time on this. :blob_hearts:

Ok where did you find the pen or could you upload another image of it that I can download for reference. (Hopefully that made sense)

1 Like

I’m trying to find another picture of a pen right now. Thanks!

Here is a free png image of a pen you can use Once again, thank you so much! (I can’t say it enough. :pleading_face: :joy: :heart:)

You’re welcome. It really isn’t too much work and I don’t mind.

1 Like

Thank you! If you can, I would love if you could make one more of those overlays. But it’s completely up to you, and I totally understand if you don’t want to. :slight_smile:

Of course I can. I’m already at it anyway. What overlay would you like?

1 Like

The two warnings in black font and the two overlays that say "SincerelY’ and “Maylene,” since they’re the most important ones since they’re in the intro in every episode I have. It’s alright if you just do one or a few of them. No pressure!
Thank you! :slight_smile:

Oh you already have them up. I’m already working on Sincerely lol.

Do you like this font? (It will look better without transparent background, so in front of your cover or something like that than it does here)

1 Like

I have this one as well.

I prefer this one. Thank you for your time! It looks amazing! :heart_eyes: How should I credit you? Using your Instagram or username on Episode Forums?

I don’t really need credit but since I still haven’t gotten around to setting up an instagram for episode you can credit me in the forums. I’ll send you the rest of them in a minute, I’m just finishing the splash/warning ones.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’ll mention your Episode Forums name and say you made those overlays at the end of every chapter (since they appear in every chapter :joy:)